1.5

Tried to start a policy with this company for months because they had lower premiums.I had to speak with about 5 agents in order to figure out if my local hospital was in their network.

When they finally submitted my application they lied to me and told me they would provide coverage for me the next month, but ended up not covering until the month after - I was completely uncovered for a month! Now I'm stuck on hold trying to pay my premium.

I signed up for online auto bill pay but I keep getting new premium bills in the mail.All I want to do is give them my money and they are making it the most difficult!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of health insurance application. Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Michigan needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned health insurance application in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Michigan.

Had an Experience with Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Michigan?

Comments